As more consumers demand great digital experiences, enterprises must compete for customer loyalty via online interactions that are both inviting and secure.
Customer identity and access management (CIAM) is a critical part of the experience, yet application developers often lack the expertise to incorporate CIAM into their client-facing applications. WSO2 addresses this challenge with today’s introduction of its next-generation identity as a service (IDaaS) solution, Asgardeo.
“Organizations are accelerating their digital initiatives, but they often lose traction when applications fail to meet the company’s security policies,” said Eric Newcomer, WSO2 CTO. “With Asgardeo, enterprises can encode their security policies and standards to reduce development time, as well as foster customer loyalty by providing a great experience and building users’ confidence in the protection of their personal information.”
“With Asgardeo, we’re combining the mature, high-performance capabilities of WSO2 Identity Server and rapid deployment, scalability and agility of the cloud to help developers speed their delivery of client-facing apps harnessing the full potential of CIAM,” added Geethika Cooray, WSO2 vice president and head of identity and access management.
The early adopter release of Asgardeo sets a new industry standard for enabling developers without security expertise to easily embed advanced CIAM features into their apps within minutes. The IDaaS provides built-in CIAM best practices and workflows via a range of templates and other no code/low code options.
It also lets developers integrate security code while working within familiar software development environments. Additionally, the cloud native infrastructure of Asgardeo offers the cost-effective scalability, reliability and agility that organizations creating digital experiences need while providing the privilege access control capabilities so critical to cloud native computing.
As a result, development teams using Asgardeo can:
- Take advantage of Asgardeo’s developer-centric approach to IAM and CIAM to increase their productivity and accelerate time to market, resulting in a higher, faster return on investment.
- Focus valuable team resources on delivering superior customer experiences, since the IDaaS reduces the time required to manage infrastructure and deployments.
- Quickly deliver safe, secure and robust cloud native digital applications that give customers confidence their data will be protected.
- Simplify customers’ experiences by letting them use the same log-in credentials no matter what part of the system they are connected to.
- Streamline security reviews and approvals by codifying policies and standards, freeing developers to concentrate on building out their core applications.
- Protect sensitive APIs and integrations in the cloud.
The early adopter release of Asgardeo by WSO2 is available today. The free entry-level edition contains robust capabilities, including single sign-on (SSO), multi-factor authentication (MFA), social login support, adaptive authentication, a user self-care portal, and much more. Additional subscription options are available. To learn more and try out Asgardeo, visit https://wso2.com/asgardeo.